I want to thank the two blogs that nominated me for “The Sunshine Blogger Award.” First, Neal Hansen and his “Love Through Blog.” Neal pours out his heart each week with his blogs and is very real about his struggles and what is on his mind. Second, to the brains and beauty behind the “Have You Ever Noticed Blog.” This blog gives you a smile every time you read it. She notices the things that happen to all of us at the quirkiest times. Please check out both of their blogs. I am going to take a half of the questions from each blogger to answer.
1. Who is your favorite musical artist? Bob Dylan – He is a Master Lyricist
2. Where is your favorite place to visit? Ravenna, Italy
3. Museum or amusement park? Museum, Hands Down – Always
4. What would be your advice to someone who has had their heart broken? Give your heart time to heal and life an opportunity to surprise you. Who knows who you will meet?
5. What do you like most about writing your blog? I love it when a post touches someone’s mind or heart.
6. If you could have lunch with one author, who would it be and why? Galla Placidia, Empress of Rome and Queen of the Goths. She had an amazing life and wrote many papers and decrees during her time in power.
7. If you could return to any decade and visit a movie set, which would you like to see and why? I would like to be on the set of Gladiator. I love Roman history and I loved the story line – especially knowing that both Marcus Aurelius and Commodus were real people. (Thank you, Edward Gibbon!)
8. What is a song that makes you smile? “We Shall Behold Him” by Sandi Patty.
9. What advice would you give to your younger self? Stay away from the boys ’til you are about 25, you will get a lot more accomplished.
10. If you could earn a gold medal in any sport what would it be? Ice Dancing. It is my favorite sport to watch.
11. What does the Sunshine Blogger Award mean to you? It means that my blog has touched people and that blogging is a worthwhile pursuit.
For those who choose to accept The Sunshine Blogger Award, you must answer the eleven questions and nominate eleven blogs that bring Sunshine into others’ lives. So go for it!
Sunshiny SA Site – Kavita Ramlal
The Wandering Armadillo
Image Earth Travel
Strengthened By Grace
One More Day
The Fashioned Woman
eidswick, Past the Isle of Dogs
l. Museum or Movie?
2. Favorite Author and why?
3. Favorite Music Group?
4. Favorite Book?
5. Do you write because you want to or because you have to?
6. Why did you start blogging?
7. If you could live at any other time in history, when would it be and why?
8. What is your favorite place to visit?
9. Favorite Quote?
10. Library or Sports Arena?
11. What famous person do you admire most and why?
Again, thanks to the two bloggers who nominated me.