A big THANK YOU to Joni for nominating me for the Mystery Blogger Award. Joni writes Grief to Life, an inspirational blog by a single mom who is raising kids after her husband passed away. Please check her blog out…one read and you will be as hooked like I was.
The Mystery Blogger Award was created by Okoto Enigma’s Blog…in her words…”The Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers and their ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. they are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.”
1. Put the award logo/image on your blog.
2. List the rules.
3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
5. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
6. You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
7. Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
8. Ask you nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
9. Share a link to your best post(s).
So here goes:
Three things about me: 1. I love ancient history. 2. I have a vivid imagination. 3. I live on two continents (in my mind…because my family lives on two continents).
Answers to Joni’s questions:
1. Why did you start blogging?
I was NEVER going to blog and one day I felt like I was supposed to start and so I did.
2. If you had to change your name, what name would you choose and why? I would choose Valeria as my first name and my mother’s maiden name as my last name.
3. You are about to get into a fight, what song comes on your soundtrack? “Stop, in the Name of Love.”
4. If you could write one new law that everyone had to obey, what would it be and why? My law would read: BE KIND.
5. What’s the meanest thing you have done to someone to get back at them? I stood on the kitchen counter and waited for my older brother to come home from school and punched him in the face ( I was pretty small at the time). He was not hurt but he didn’t make fun of me any more!
Link to one of my best post (favorite) post: The Ultimate Flea Market Flipper.
R.W. Morgan – Grand Narrative
Lydia Reyes – Planted by the Rivers of Water
Dawn Running Strong
Through Ink and Image
Confessions of a Type A Woman
Quo Vadis – Jack’s Blog
The Fashioned Woman
Ruins and Rosemary
A big thank you for the inspiration you have provided to me in the past year!
Five questions for my nominees:
1. If you could live in any other time period, when would it be and where would you live?
2. Which historical character would you have liked to have been and why?
3. What is your favorite book?
4. What is your favorite quote?
5. What is the quirkiest thing you have done?
Thank you again to Joni – Grief to Life for the nomination. I encourage all of you to check out all of these blogs!